...είναι μακριά ο παράδεισος;

Σάββατο 21 Μαΐου 2011

First time after a long period, trying blogger again...

After a long time, finally found time to try out my blog in London.
Sorry, for failed to respond to all messagesreceived.
Every now and will i ll post my thoughts  and what my  'gang' sends from the village.
I might put other two persons in the game.
Currently listening to Greece permanently in this dull quarter,
hoping to pass quickly the months.
George thank's for keeping me informed here. Nice video about the village.
I am writing in English because my stupid friend who thinks hiself spelialist about computing can't put a greek keyboard in my lap and i hate greeklish.
Dedicated to all my friends there:
Vals of lost dreams by Hatzidakis.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Δήμος Τανάγρας
Τι μας έταξε ο συνδυασμός του Γεωργίου στον Άγιο Θωμά:
  • Σχέδιο Πόλεως
  • Αποχέτευση λυμάτων.
  • Επάνδρωση διυλιστηρίου και 24ωρη παρακολούθηση με προσωπικό βάρδιας
  • Ανάπλαση κεντρικού δρόμου με δενδροφύτευση, πλακόστρωση κλπ και κεντρικής πλατείας.
  • Αγορά οικοπέδων για κοινόχρηστους χώρους( πλατείες κλπ)
  • Κατασκευή αίθουσας πολλαπλών χρήσεων
  • Ορθή αξιολόγηση και επανασχεδιασμός του σχολείου για την ανάβάθμισή του.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: